Dutchscape 317 !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to my server forumlook here for guides post's and much more see you ingame!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

s4rach4os staff application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
s4rach4os

s4rach4os staff application Empty
PostSubject: s4rach4os staff application   s4rach4os staff application EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 5:52 pm

hello, im s4rach4os and this is my staff application. i am applying for a staff position, i think i deserve staff because i am able to help this server alot with my experience i will advertise and tell all my friends to come and join the fun here. also i have been staff of a succesful server 60+ each day and think i can help you gain this goal too. also if any two people are breaking the rules or flaming i will simply jail one and ask what happened then unjail him. thank you for looking at my application if you accept please give me the appropriate staff position to my application thanks. and if you would like to know more please let me know XD thank you!
Back to top Go down
suomi

suomi

s4rach4os staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: s4rach4os staff application   s4rach4os staff application EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:27 pm

woaaaahh!
Back to top Go down

s4rach4os staff application
Page 1 of 1