Dutchscape 317 !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to my server forumlook here for guides post's and much more see you ingame!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

staff application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
l2pk noob

staff application Empty
PostSubject: staff application   staff application EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:41 pm

My Ingame Username: l2pk noob

What am i applying for?(Mod,forum moderator, admin , coder): i am applying for mod

About me (what u going to do when ur staff): i always help out players that are new to the server and tell them that there is a ::pure commands and i also help them starting off like money making and different thieving stalls and were the portals go to and stuff, i also vote everyday.

How long did i played Dutchscape: i've been playing dutchscape for a week and i enjoy it a lot. and i am very active i have been on everyday so far.

Did u ever abuse?:no, i have never made some upset by abusing them

Did u ever auto typed?: no, i have never auto typed i dont even have one on my computer.

Did u ever spam or blame the owner?: no i never spammed or blamed the owner for doing things he should do i only gave him ideas to try and improve the server.

Did u ever donated to Dutchscape?: no i have not donated yet but i reckon i will pretty soon

thank you and please comment on your thoughts

l2pk noob.
Back to top Go down
bunny

bunny

staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff application   staff application EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:56 pm

i think he is a good mod Wink have funn
Back to top Go down
Punk

staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff application   staff application EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:57 pm

Good application. Hope u get u get the position. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
p u r e

staff application Empty
PostSubject: go l2pk!!!   staff application EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:02 pm

go l2pk! u better get it cos ur a good admin, u help people and is nice. gl hope u get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff application   staff application Empty

Back to top Go down

staff application
Page 1 of 1