Dutchscape 317 !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to my server forumlook here for guides post's and much more see you ingame!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valk

Staff Application. Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application.   Staff Application. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:53 am

Hello Owner Dutch,

My Ingame Username: Valk

What am i applying for?(Mod,forum moderator, admin , coder): Any position that I am needed in.

About me (what u going to do when ur staff): I will be dedicated to helping the server, new people and ill also be active.

How long did i played Dutchscape: Im fairly new but I have much expierence being admin on 2 other servers and mod on 2 other servers. All of those clients are down, so ill be dedicated to this one.

Did u ever abuse?: No

Did u ever auto typed?: No

Did u ever spam or blame the owner?: No

Did u ever donated to Dutchscape?: No, sorry. ):

Extra info if needed:

Well, my name is Ryan. Im 15. I have much expierence being staff on private servers. I have been an admin on two different servers and a mod on two different servers. They are all offline due to money. Im not mean, I know not to abuse my powers that i am given. So i will be dedicated to this server. I have tons of free time on my hands due to the fact im on vacation at the moment, and due to the fact im only in school with no job. I look forward to helping the server out if I am giving a chance.

Thanks. (: ,

Valk.
Back to top Go down

Staff Application.
Page 1 of 1