Dutchscape 317 !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to my server forumlook here for guides post's and much more see you ingame!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terrorist Mod Application...:)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
terrorist

terrorist

Terrorist Mod Application...:) Empty
PostSubject: Terrorist Mod Application...:)   Terrorist Mod Application...:) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:44 pm

My Ingame Username: Terrorist

What am i applying for?(Mod,forum moderator, admin , coder): This App. is for In-Game Mod.

About me (what u going to do when ur staff): I plan to start making a great economy, help other's when they need it, Give them advice on command's and where to go train and collect item's at. I will also prevent every form of abuse, including duping,spamming,language,hacking,scamming, and/or misuse of any bugs or glitche's....Ill do anything and everything to be the best mod! Razz

How long did i played Dutchscape: I've been playing Dutchscape for about two week's and still counting... LOVE IT afro

Did u ever abuse?: NO. I wont. Neither will anyone else that's around me; respect the server.

Did u ever auto typed?: Nope, I dont see the point, Unless you wanna spam...which is annoying.

Did u ever spam or blame the owner?: Nah. He's cool. Can't blame someone for doing big thing's. Very Happy

Did u ever donated to Dutchscape?: Not yet? but... Who know's i might be donating alot soon. Wink

Thank you I appreciate your time and for reading this... Terrorist Smile
Back to top Go down
l2pk noob

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Mod Application...:)   Terrorist Mod Application...:) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:04 am

i dont rlly know u and wat ur like but nice app Razz
Back to top Go down
terrorist

terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Mod Application...:)   Terrorist Mod Application...:) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:43 pm

well after meeting u, your a very nice person.
glad we friends! Smile

and i'd be glad to make more friends on this game! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
suomi

suomi

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Mod Application...:)   Terrorist Mod Application...:) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:36 pm

hope u get in-game mod Smile but i think we got too much staff so we may stop finding staff with apps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Mod Application...:)   Terrorist Mod Application...:) Empty

Back to top Go down

Terrorist Mod Application...:)
Page 1 of 1